80grm Anti Frost Net
Crop net is very often used to cover small tunnels or cloche systems, or alternatively it is draped directly over larger plants and trees. Insulnet is layed directly over turf / lawn areas to protect the young growth and promote propagation. When used as a horizontal screen in a greenhouse...
Crop net is very often used to cover small tunnels or cloche systems, or alternatively it is draped directly over larger plants and trees. Insulnet is layed directly over turf / lawn areas to protect the young growth and promote propagation. When used as a horizontal screen in a greenhouse environment it creates an effective energy barrier between the crop and the roof of the structure without overly restricting light transmission to the crop
Product Technical Specification
100% Virgin HDPE Mono. with UV Stabilized & Igranox
UV resistance >300 KLY, UV standard 35-40+
0.944 - 0.965 g/ cm3
0.20 - 0.40 N/mm²
Notched Impact Strength
no break Kj /m²
Max Cont Use Temp
5 years pro rata warranty against product failure due to Ultra violet degradation
100% pure virgin HDPE, No recycle
STANDARD ROLL SIZES (MONOFOLDED ROLLS):
Widths from 0.25 mt up to 3.60 mt and lengths from 100 mt to 500 ml (as per client request).
CUSTOMIZE SEWN ROLLS:
Standard Max Widths is 4.00m if you want it more than 4.00m it need jointed sewing
lengths from 100 to 300 ml (as per client request)
The advantages of Crop Net are
· Drier micro climate than under fleece.
· No condensation, and therefore less fungal disease on salad crops.
· Made from Thermally efficient, UV stabilised, polythene and therefore retains heat at night better than non woven fabric fleeces.
· Crop Net does not go soft where it becomes wet alongside the soil.
· Very strong and therefore ideally suited to very windy exposed sites where non woven fleeces suffer damage.
· Much more even transmission of either irrigation water, or rain.
· Offers protection against animals and birds as well as some protection against aphids.
· Animals do not penetrate Crop Net with their feet as they cross the field. (Unless they are really big)
· If Crop Net gets muddy it can be cleaned with a hosepipe or pressure washer.
· Because of its strength Crop Net is not only suitable for any crop where you are using a non woven fabric type fleece, but it is also ideally suited to protect crops that would normally shred a non woven fleece, like some species of Hardy Nursery Stock.
Available in roll sizes of 6mX200m, 8mX200m, 12mX100m and 16mX100m
Key application areas
Widely applied in as below:
- protecting crops from frost
- grains collection in horticulture and forestry
- as a protective material and sunshade in agriculture area