Filled-grain turf is accepted by many users in China because of its international advanced level of good sports performance and good practicability. Most of its materials use polymers of polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP). The fibers of the lawn are longer than those of the unfilled lawn, and 2-3 mm of quartz sand and rubber particles are backfilled under the surface. Its sporting characteristics are very close to that of natural lawns and can be used all year round and all day. Usually, after the lawn is laid, it needs to be cured for 6-8 months to achieve the best condition. This type of lawn is especially suitable for laying outdoors. The warranty period is usually 5-8 years, but its actual life can be more than 5 years. In the long dry weather, as long as a little water is sprayed on the lawn, the risk of athletes being scratched can be reduced.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Fence material selection
- Introduction to the type of fence
- Construction and installation steps of the bask...
- Can artificial turf be used at home?
- How to choose a shade sail
- What are the precautions for the construction o...
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Use of insect nets
- Shading net repair