Artificial turf is mainly used for paving and beautifying in the courtyard. It is used to replace natural turf. Artificial turf has the characteristics of natural turf, such as evergreen, durability and all-weather. It can also eliminate the tedious work of post-maintenance, which is the main reason why artificial turf can be widely used in the courtyard. After the natural turf is laid, it needs to be trimmed, watered, and even need to be fertilized. It is also more troublesome to clean and clean. The artificial turf is not cleaned by mud, so it can be cleaned directly with some tools or directly washed with water. The turf is quick and easy. Natural turf will breed some mosquitoes and the like, and will make some bites on the human body, especially the children's skin is prone to allergies, but the artificial turf will not have such a problem, after all, the artificial turf raw material is PE, Will not breed a variety of mosquitoes, save time and effort!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Artificial turf filling granules
- Fence material selection
- Introduction to the type of fence
- Construction and installation steps of the bask...
- How to choose a shade sail
- What are the precautions for the construction o...
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Use of insect nets
- Shading net repair
- Why our Mechanical Connectors Provides Superior...