1. First, make the line according to the size of the site, and mark the installation position of the column.
2. Then install the column in the column installation position and assemble the frame.
3. After the assembly of the frame is completed, the first straightening is performed to ensure that the column is on a line.
4. Put the plastic mesh around the steel and assemble it onto the frame.
5. Conduct a second straightening.
6. Check the installation details and modify the existing problems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Artificial turf filling granules
- Fence material selection
- Introduction to the type of fence
- Can artificial turf be used at home?
- How to choose a shade sail
- What are the precautions for the construction o...
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Use of insect nets
- Shading net repair
- Why our Mechanical Connectors Provides Superior...
- Why we choose the HDPE Polymer Material for Sun...
- How to identify HDPE recycled material and virg...
- FAQs for Sun Shade Sails