1. Wooden fence. Wood fences are the most common, depending on the wood material, the time that can be maintained is different (for example, fir can last longer than pine), the range is about 5-20 years, in addition, the wood is relatively cheap.
2. Plastic fence. Plastic fences last longer than wooden fences, and even with good polyethylene materials, they never need to be replaced. They come in a variety of colors, do not fade, and are easy to clean if painted. However, if this material is used, the upfront expenditure will be more.
3. Brick fence. Brick fences are a good choice if you don't like the appearance of wooden fences and plastic fences, or if you want a safer fence. You can use ordinary bricks or concrete bricks.
4. Hedges. If your city's regulations are very strict or the license is very expensive, the hedge is the best choice. At the same time, if you think of them as a touch of green in the garden, not just a fence, they are also very good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Artificial turf filling granules
- Introduction to the type of fence
- Construction and installation steps of the bask...
- Can artificial turf be used at home?
- How to choose a shade sail
- What are the precautions for the construction o...
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Use of insect nets
- Shading net repair
- Why our Mechanical Connectors Provides Superior...