The types of fences can be divided into the following types according to the materials produced:
1. Plant hedges: shrub fences, post fences, black awn fences, white awn fences, willow fences, seagrass fences, grass fences, reed fences, bamboo fences, etc.
2, metal fence: with a retro style, often sharp-pointed, showing a royal charm, fresh and elegant.
3, plastic fence: it is quite different from the traditional fence, mostly used in gardens and public places, both beautiful and elegant, stylish and durable (more common).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Artificial turf filling granules
- Fence material selection
- Construction and installation steps of the bask...
- Can artificial turf be used at home?
- How to choose a shade sail
- What are the precautions for the construction o...
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Use of insect nets
- Shading net repair
- Why our Mechanical Connectors Provides Superior...
- Why we choose the HDPE Polymer Material for Sun...
- How to identify HDPE recycled material and virg...