1. Covering the greenhouse: Cover the insect net directly on the large scaffolding, and compact it with soil or brick pressure. The top line of the shed should be tight to prevent the strong wind from opening in the summer, leaving the front door uncovering, convenient for access, usually in and out. Close the door to prevent the butterfly moth from flying in the shed, and always check the insect net for tearing (especially for a longer period of use). Once found, it should be repaired in time to ensure that there is no pest invasion in the net.
2. Covering the small arch shed: inserting the bamboo piece or steel bar into the arch shed and inserting it into the surface of the field, covering the insect net with the insect net, and then pouring it directly on the net, until the harvest is not uncovered, and the whole closed cover is implemented. .
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Artificial turf filling granules
- Fence material selection
- Introduction to the type of fence
- Construction and installation steps of the bask...
- Can artificial turf be used at home?
- How to choose a shade sail
- What are the precautions for the construction o...
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Shading net repair
- Why our Mechanical Connectors Provides Superior...