Artificial turf construction takes a certain amount of time. In the specific construction process, we must first apply enough glue on the surface of the turf, and it can not be applied repeatedly, because the thickness is too high, it will affect its use. At the same time, it is necessary to do the bonding work. It is necessary to ensure the pressure at that time, including the overall temperature, which is very suitable for construction. If the weather is not very good, if there is a strong wind or heavy rain, you can delay it for a while. Because the glue encounters rain, it will cause degumming between the glue and the lawn, which not only affects the installation effect, but also may cause quality problems, so it is best to choose the construction when the weather is fine, because the glue dries faster at this time, and We will also finish as soon as possible. If the outdoor temperature is relatively low, you can use hot water to warm it first.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lawn flower bed fence network performance
- Artificial turf filling granules
- Fence material selection
- Introduction to the type of fence
- Construction and installation steps of the bask...
- Can artificial turf be used at home?
- How to choose a shade sail
- Building construction enclosure characteristics
- Use of insect nets
- Shading net repair