Aluminum Mechanical Connectors
Mechanical connectors, lugs are designed for use in low and medium voltage applications. Only three sizes cover conductor sizes from 25 mm2 to 400 mm².All products consist of a high strength and conductive body, at least two shear-head bolts. Optionally, inserts can be used for small conductor sizes.
Mechanical connectors, lugs
They are designed for use in low and medium voltage applications.
Only three sizes cover conductor sizes from 25 mm2 to 400 mm².
All products consist of a high strength and conductive body, at least two shear-head bolts. Optionally, inserts can be used for small conductor sizes.
- Suit to Conductor sizes 25-240mm2-good range taking ability
- Can be used with almost every type of conductor
- The forging process of aluminum alloy ensures high strength of the body
- Torque - controlled shear-head dolts guarantee a good electrical connection
- Easily installed with a normal socket wrench, no specialized equipment needed
- Fewer sizes cover a large range of cable sizes
- Can be used with both Copper and Aluminum cables
- Connectors have central moisture barrier to allow connection between plastic and paper cables
- Connectors are High Tensile Ni/Sn plated Aluminum
- Comply with IEC 61238-1 Class A
Mechanical Connectors & lugs are designed for Low and Medium Voltage applications(1kV-45kV). Such connectors are reliable and money saving way of connecting different conductor cross sections (for example: 50mm²cable connects to 120mm²cable) and different conductor materials (copper conductor connect to Aluminium conductor) , for 1 kV to 45 kV.
○ Low resistance
○ High reliability
○ Low performance losses
○ Consistency in connections
○ Easy to install without damage
○ Withstand severe electrical and mechanical stresses
Mechanical connector provided with barrier and shear-off bolts.
Suitable for stranded or solid aluminium and copper conductors in all kind of cable accessories.
○ Wide application range Used with almost every type of conductor and material.
○ Smooth breakage of the shear-bolt simplifies tightening.
○ Suit to both Aluminum or Copper conductor, good electrical performance.
○ High tensile strength.
○ The head will always shear-off at the required torque.
○ No torque wrench required.
(1) Samples will be sent for customers’ approval. Then arrange the mass production.
(2) For mass production, worker on each production line will finish their task as per production schedule so that we can assure the lead time.
(3) Before packing, our quality control personnel will inspect the product. And inspection report will be checked by responsible sales.
(4) Customized shipping mark, label and installation sheet can be made.
(5) Before shipment, product pictures, loading pictures into container will be taken.
|Product Name||Mechanical Lug|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy with Ni/Sn plated|
|Conductor Cross-Section (mm²)|
(500, 630, 800, 1200,1800,2500,has shielding cover for high voltage)
|Voltage Range (kV)||1kV- 45kV for normal application, and can be used up to 245kV with shielding cover|
|Product Availability||AMERICAS, ANZPAC, ASIA, China, EMEA|
|Standards||IEC 61238-1 Class A|
Shear Bolt Connector
Shearhead Connect Lug
Shearhead Connector Links
Packing & Delivery:
All Your Goods Will be Carefully Packaged
Recommended Shipping Agent Save Your Lots of Money
By Sea | By Air | By Express